Pre-natal & Newborn Care Consulting & Sleep Training
Sleep & Crib Training
About Brooklyn: Brooklyn has been a nanny for over 9 years. She developed a method she uses to assist her families with ensuring that the infants are getting the proper amount of sleep. As her O. T. I. method started to be very successful, she went on to get her Newborn Care Specialist Certification.
Method: Brooklyn uses a method she created called the O. T. I. (Observe, Transition, Implement)
Overview of service:
· Meet for consultation/Asses home and nursery
· Assist mother in getting sleep and getting the infants on a schedule
· Create a nighttime routine
· Work with infants to get them on a proper nighttime sleep & feeding schedule
· As the nighttime schedule is implemented, start to work with parents on getting a daytime schedule in place. Transition out.
Testimonial: (contact info can be given upon request)
Laural Paige: Brooklyn helped me get my infant twins on track! She worked with me to build a schedule for them. This helped me get them sleeping properly which over all got them in sync together and in better moods. I highly recommend Brooklyn
What we do: We assist in helping you plan and prep for your new addition!
Details: We go over all the must-haves and not needed things for your registry. We assist with efficient planning of your nursery.