Hello all! I know it has been a while! 😁 Sorry about that! I have taken on a day nanny job, plus L & S, school, and running this business! So I lose track of time. But, I had to share this weeks activity. It was uber fun!
This week I wanted to get a little messy, have something sweet, but not be super sugary. So we made Nutella and almond butter brownies and it was so yummy! The plus was that it wasn't super sugary nor was it unhealthy. The kids LOVED helping to prepare the brownies! I'll list step by step what to do and show pictures!
What you need:
- 1 1/4 cup of Nutella (basically an entire small jar)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- almond butter (to taste starting with 1 tablespoon)
- Grease pan and preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients until smooth
- Pour into pan and smooth top with a spatula
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until toothpick (or knife in make case 😅) comes out clean
- Let it cool, cut, then serve!!!
Done in 25 minutes tops!
They were seriously awesome! Grandad and Nonnie even came by and ate some! YUM!